1:24th '69 Pontiac GTO "Judge" 2 'n 1
Product ID: 85-2072
Pontiac's GTO is credited with being the first of the muscle cars. By combining its mid-sized Tempest body with its biggest available engine, the carmaker created an automotive legend. In 1968, the GTO received a new body design and a powerful 400 c.i. engine.
- A 2'n 1 kit that provides additional parts to build either as an authentic '68 or '69 factory stock or custom street machine!
- Realistic bodywork molded in white polystyrene, and beautifully scribed with impressive details!
- Opening hood.
- Build a highly detailed big block 400 c.i. engine, or add chrome velocity stacks and racing carburators for a custom street version!
- The detailed interior has choice of stock or custom shifter.
- Choice of front and rear bumper style.
- Rolling vinyl tires with realistic tread.
- Choice of stock or custom wheels with chrome plating.
- Colorful waterslide decals.
- Illustrated assembly guide.